In no event will uppingyourelvis.com be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account or post as someone else or on behalf of someone else at any time.
4. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- To register with uppingyourelvis.com you must be over eighteen years of age.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
- uppingyourelvis.com may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Content and its content (including without limitation the Content design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Content and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and laws.
- In accessing the Content you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Content for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- uppingyourelvis.com does not claim ownership of any materials you post, upload or submit to any publicly accessible area of the Services. However, by doing so you are granting us a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish such materials at any time, without notification.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY CONTENTS
The Content may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that uppingyourelvis.com is not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites.
- The uppingyourelvis.com website is provided by uppingyourelvis.com without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with use of the Internet.
- In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following: incompatibility of the uppingyourelvis.com website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links; technical problems including errors or interruptions of the uppingyourelvis.com website; unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the uppingyourelvis.com website; inadequacy of the uppingyourelvis.com website to meet your requirements
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude uppingyourelvis.com liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
8. AVAILABILITY OF THE uppingyourelvis.com WEBSITE
- Although uppingyourelvis.com aims to offer you the best service possible, uppingyourelvis.com uk is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. uppingyourelvis.com cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the uppingyourelvis.com website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. uppingyourelvis.com will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
9. ACCEPTABLE USE
- You warrant and undertake to us that you will use your best endeavours to ensure that the any material originating from you and your use of the Content is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and in particular that it is not in the opinion of us:defamatory, offensive, indecent or of an obscene or menacing character; orlikely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person; orlikely to breach any copyright or confidentiality or privacy or other intellectual property of any person; orfraudulent or connected in any way with the committal or possible committal of a criminal offence; ormaterial of a racial or sexually discriminatory nature; or“spam” mail; ormaterial that contains a mail bomb; ora Trojan horse; ormaterial that contains viruses or worms other disruptive programs or devices; orin breach of these terms and conditions of use.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, You may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any of the contents of this site. In particular, You may not cache any of the contents for access by third parties nor mirror any content. 9.3 You may only download, use, reproduce and print materials appearing on this site for your own personal, non-commercial purposes.
10. PRODUCT PRICING
uppingyourelvis.com make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct.
However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable).The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up to the shipment of that order and any related items. We reserve the right to alter all product pricing without notice.
The title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a full valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account and your order has been shipped from our warehouse.
11. CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENT
Upping Your Elvis expects the highest possible standards of integrity and conduct in all matters. True partnership with our clients is our mantra, supported by the following Code of Conduct:
- We put you, the customer, first. Your concerns are taken very seriously, with the appropriate sense of urgency, attention and empathy. This means listening intently, and confirming understanding before taking action. Issues that are unable to be resolved immediately will be escalated to our Founder for timely resolution.
- We embrace feedback and concerns or complaints as opportunities to impress you. Instead of reacting defensively, we commit to resolving your issue or request with urgency, clarity, and to your complete satisfaction.
- We provide honest responses, and do not make promises we cannot keep. We conduct ourselves with integrity.
- We demonstrate thorough knowledge of Upping Your Elvis's products and IP so that we can address your unique situation with optimal solutions. We make sure you have all the information you need to get the best experience and value from our partnership. To give you the best experience with products, services, or the Upping Your Elvis team, we will inform you of our unique approaches, client support systems, feedback channels, and other important avenues for maximizing your experience with us.
- We treat all information received from you as proprietary and for the purpose of benefiting our partnership.
Consultation, feedback and complaints:
Our primary goal is to surpass your expectations in every interaction. Comments and feedback from you regarding how well your expectations are being met are welcomed and appreciated.
While we take utmost care to ensure that we provide our services efficiently, courteously and to a high standard, we understand that complaints may occur. A complaint, however it is made, will be investigated, resolved, and used as a means to improve our standards of service. If at any time during your interaction with Upping Your Elvis you are not happy with the level of service you experience, please submit a detailed summary of your concern(s) by phone at 07785517105 or in writing to email@example.com. All concerns will be appropriated to the person best suited to respond. We will acknowledge all written concerns within 1 business day of receipt, followed by a thorough investigation into the issue involved. Resolutions will be discussed with you, and then implemented to ensure your complete satisfaction, within a maximum of 1 month, but we always move quicker than this.
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
uppingyourelvis.com is operated by Upping Your Elvis LLP, Rhode Hill House, Rhode Ln, Uplyme, Lyme Regis, Dorset, DT7 3TY Company registered in England and Wales Number 06928045