Elvis's mission is to help people and businesses realise their creative potential. Once you discover this potential, good stuff happens. The Creative Spark was born to share some of the things that inspire us along our way. We hope you like them too.
- This is how some of our days looked here at Elvis HQ this month during our workshops for ITV. We hit Lyme Regis seafront for a literal blue sky session. Walking, talking and thinking bigger. Creativity and wellbeing abounds.The Big Wave
- This is what the internet was designed for: What kind of squirrel are you? The Elvis team were predominantly Bob. Apart from Chris who was Arthur. We are trying not to spend too long analysing the Squirrel Science. But it's fun.
- Hugging is being pushed out of our lives. It is a tricky social boundary to define. Yet touch is what makes us feel human. Great read from the Guardian debating if a gentle touch could bring us closer to solving the loneliness epidemic.
- Don't fear criticism. Received from the right source and in the right tone it will undoubtedly be the thing that takes you from average to great. Embrace honesty. Honestly.
- Chris shines a light on how we all have fascinating stories to recount especially as we get older. Sharing those stories can bring gratitude and joy to narrator and listeners alike. Go find someone and ask them. What's Your Story?
Never trust a person who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on.Billy Connolly